- Have a social media/ internet presence
- Ready to get on NationBuilder
Social Media / Web Presence
- Create an account for your chapter on different social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Assign a person to manage and update these accounts.
- Make sure you include photos from your programs and events.
- Post relevant articles, or job postings from your community.
- Like or follow other YNPN Chapters’ social media accounts to get an idea of what other chapter are doing.
- Think about a communications strategy and goals
- Consider sending a newsletter update either monthly or bi-monthly
- Use free software such as MailChimp, ConstantConnect etc to manage communications with your members.
Here are some resources we have compiled on web development and website strategy.
Next >> Assessments and Workplans