YNPN's vision: Stronger communities advanced by a diverse and powerful social sector.
YNPN's mission: Activate emerging leaders by connecting them with resources, people, and ideas.
YNPN's Theory of Change:
We believe that a diverse and powerful social sector requires:
- Activated leaders who are thoughtful and effective changemakers that bring creativity and fresh perspectives to solving our communities’ most intractable social problems;
- People with an understanding of power dynamics and the systematic, historical and cultural context in which they are trying to make change;
- Networks that facilitate working across institutions and bring diverse groups of people together to achieve common goals;
- Research, writing, and speaking that challenges the systems that hold us back and consistent engagement with a variety of ideas and approaches.
- Introduction to YNPN’s History
- What is YNPN National and What Do We Do?
- Vision, Mission, Values, and Theory of Change
- YNPN’s Stance on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Local Chapters and National Affiliation
- Network Investment
- YNPN National Resources and Technical Assistance
- National Transparency and Accountability
- Benefits of Chapter Leadership