This 2013 case study outlines the experience of Kalamazoo Community Foundation's journey to become an antiracist organization, committed to eliminating the structural racism that “perpetuates the inequalities that threaten the well-being of our community" using Intercultural Development Continuum Framework.
This 2013 Messaging Manual by D5 Coalition is designed to help you:
- Communicate key messages about the benefits of DEI in a meaningful, inspiring way
- Tell stories about advancing DEI to inspire action
- Structure conversations about DEI
- Answer frequently asked questions about DEI
This 2015 handbook by City of Ottawa enables us to be systematic, consistent and coherent in our efforts to move equity and inclusion forward in all the work we do. The Lens helps us to:
- Generate better solutions by incorporating a diversity of perspectives
- Take positive steps to remove systemic barriers and promote inclusion
- Create a more positive and respectful work environment
Incorporating an EDI lens to your day-to-day chapter work is essential to advancing YNPN's of stronger communities supported by a diverse and powerful social sector. This guide will be helpful as chapters think about incorporating an EDI lens to your chapter work.