Program XChange - Marketing + Branding
- Stephen Barker, YNPN Chicago Communications Co-Chair
- Sommerann McCullough, YNPN Chicago Communications Co-Chair
- Bradley Fisher, YNPN Milwaukee Membership Co-Chair, Former Marketing Chair
February 7, 2018Read more
This 2013 Messaging Manual by D5 Coalition is designed to help you:
- Communicate key messages about the benefits of DEI in a meaningful, inspiring way
- Tell stories about advancing DEI to inspire action
- Structure conversations about DEI
- Answer frequently asked questions about DEI
This 2015 guide developed by YNPN National EDI Advisory Committee is a guideline for starting the conversation around EDI with your board. This is the first part of a series of EDI Priorities One-Pagers developed by the EDI Advisory Committee.
A/B testing sends two versions of your email blast to measure which version receives the most engagement from your recipients. The winning version is then sent to the remaining recipients. Integrating testing into your email campaigns ensures that only your best content is delivered to your recipients. This page outlines the process to do A/B tests with your emails.
This page outlines the way to optimize your email deliverability and see high engagement levels in the stats available after you send your email.
Understanding the results of your email blast [NationBuilder Support Site]
This page explains how to connect an Email address to a Broadcaster. Communication between your organization and your community is consolidated around broadcasters. When you attach an email address to a broadcaster, you can send email blasts to your community. By taking a few extra steps in setting up your broadcaster, you can also accept incoming email for a broadcaster.
This page explains how to create an email blast with NationBuilder.
How to Create an Email Blast with NationBuilder [NationBuilder Support Site]