Thank you for your interest in starting a chapter in your community!
This guide will give you the tools and step-by-step instructions to help you build your chapter, as well as an overview of the resources that YNPN National offers.
If you have not already, please speak with a member of the YNPN national staff before starting to work through this guide. You can reach out to Network Engagement Associate Jeff Key at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aware of YNPN history and context [Module 1]
- Understand relationship and affiliation structure between National and Local Chapters [Module 1]
- Understand the steps to becoming a start-up chapter [Module 2]
- Aware of different resources and technical assistance that are available for start-up chapters [Module 3]
- Feel ready and empowered to build a chapter [Module 3]
Download Start-up Guide [PDF]
- Start Up Chapter Workplan [Make a copy or download from Google Spreadsheet]
- Operations and Sustainability Workplan [Make a copy or download from Google Spreadsheet]