NationBuilder Questions Answered at Technical Assistance Hours
There’s a smart, capable group of folks leading YNPN Chapters across the Nation, and we were thrilled to meet you at #YNPN15. Many of you put on your critical thinking caps throughout the conference and, during our YNPN Data Rocks! session, In response to those and other questions about the Chapter Operating System (COS) we even opened up a super helpful Saturday Q&A forum to dig deeper into your great questions.
Good news: we’re not done helping yet!
We’re working hard right now to build more resources to streamline the process of learning about, onboarding onto, and implementing the Chapter OS. We’ve already developed several documents that explain NationBuilder data, how to build out your website, and more, but we’re currently building even more documents to help your Chapter get the most out of its investment in committing to the Chapter OS. Here’s what’s to come:
- A demo video that explains the technical side of the COS
- How-to guides that will grow Chapters’ capability to train its members on NationBuilder’s features
- We’re working to refine existing training documents that we have received valuable feedback on
Your friendly NationBuilder Integration Coordinators (NICs) are also extending their Technical Assistance (TA) hours to the whole network.
Whether you’re onboarding to NationBuilder already or have questions that need answers before your board can move forward, pop by our Google Hangout sessions to chat. We’re so thrilled to answer questions about NationBuilder, its capabilities, and any other burning questions you might have.
We may not have all of the answers on the spot, but we can promise our best effort to find what you need as quickly as possible.
- Katie and Jessica, your friendly NationBuilder Integration Coordinators, will be available for one hour sessions during the week to answer your questions, however detailed or broad, and to show you specific NationBuilder tips and tricks.
Meet up with Katie on Sundays at 4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7 pm ET
Meet up with Jess on Tuesdays at 5:00 pm PT, 7:00 pm CT, 8:00 pm ET
Meet up with Katie on Wednesdays at 4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7 pm ET
Meet up with Jess on Thursdays at 5:00 pm PT, 7:00 pm CT, 8:00 pm ET
- Copy this Google calendar to your calendar to keep track of TA hour offerings. You can copy it by clicking the link above, going to the small Google icon in the bottom right hand corner of the calendar, and clicking that icon. Options will show for copying the calendar to your own calendars.
- We use Google Hangouts–there’s a link to the invite in the individual Calendar items. If you have problems accessing the Hangout, please email us with your challenge. We’re here to help!
- We’d love to have multiple Chapters ask questions in the same evening. In the event that more than one person shows up to ask questions during TA hours, questions will be answered on a first come, first served basis.
Thanks, as always, for supporting your chapters, for growing our movement, and for strengthening the sector. We look forward to hearing from you!
– Jess and Katie