Since 2007, YNPN Chapter Leaders from across the country have been meeting to hone their leadership skills, share knowledge, and build relationships with other like-minded young nonprofit professionals from across the country.
Past conference hosts and themes have included:
- Indianapolis: Change in Action - Equity & Advocacy for Self, Sector, & Society (2018)
- Atlanta: Leading Through Change (2017)
- Portland: Activate! Summit and Leaders Institute (2016)
- Little Rock: Change through the Head, Heart, and Hands (2015)
- Twin Cities: Exploring Diverse Voices (2014)
- Phoenix: 21st Century Leaders for the Common Good (2013)
- San Francisco Bay Area: Generations of Change (2012)
- Grand Rapids: Fiscal and Environmental Stability (2011)
- Denver: A Look at Inclusiveness Through a Generational Lens (2010)
- Washington, D.C.: Building a Sustainable Board Structure (2009)
- Chicago: A Conversation with Robert Egger (2008)
- New York: Communicating with Your Members (2007)
Our National Conference is an opportunity for professional growth and personal connection. This feedback we received from a YNPN Chapter Leader captures why we make it a priority to connect our Chapter Leaders from across the network in person:
“I attended YNPN’s National Conference in Grand Rapids in 2011. As a participant I met incredible people with whom I have maintained contact throughout the year. I have found YNPN members at every national conference, seminar or nonprofit event I participate in and therefore have a built-in network of support, colleagues and friends.”
You don't want to miss it!
2019 Leaders Institute
The 2019 Leaders Institute is currently in the planning stages. Please visit our Leaders Institute site as it will be updated as details are finalized and will include the detailed schedule and registration once that information is released.
Chapters are invited to apply to present at the 2019 Leaders Institute. Share your knowledge on any topics relevant to YNPN chapter leadership! This year we're especially interested in sessions on the following topics: equity, diversity, and inclusion; making the most of NationBuilder's features; leadership development models and initiatives; and network engagement.